Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

School Is Back

                                           KIA ORA
                                   School Is Now Back

It is now level 2, and we are back at school again after three hole weeks!
We have now been at school for seven days.
IT feels good to be back at school but then again it feels sorta different, because i was just getting used to being at home and then all of a sudden we are back!
I have very happy to be back at school, with my friends and teachers.

Lockdown was fine but then boring at the same time so I guess it was ok.
Me and my family went a a lot of walks in our neighbourhood.
It was fun going for walks.
Lockdown was also a good time to have some family time.
But since my Dad is an essential worker we only got to have three weekends with him.


How was your Lockdown? Tell me in the comments

Hope you like my report on my lockdown have a great day bye




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post